LATEST NEWS …
- TO BE CONTINUED…. December 22, 2014
- THE WIZARD OF OZ!! December 11, 2014
- THE WIZARD OF OZ November 29, 2014
- WELCOME TO OUR ZOO!!!! October 18, 2014
- GAME TIME!! September 30, 2014
- CONCERT 2014!!! September 30, 2014
- HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES AND TOES! September 15, 2014
- PLANTS August 24, 2014
- FRANCO`S SPECIAL DAY August 24, 2014
- PANCHI`S SPECIAL DAY August 24, 2014
Para recibir nuestras noticias ingresá tu email
Our work in 2013
http://junior1.cumbresblogs.com/ by docentes y alumnos de Junior1 del Colegio LasCumbres is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 4.0 Internacional License.
Monthly Archives: April 2014
WE HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE CYCLE OF THE BUTTERFLY AND THE CYCLE OF THE FROG IN GROUPS. HAVE A LOOK!!
We keep on finding information about the animals from the story “I met Ted”. Next, we share the cycle of the frog. Look at how the small tadpole grows into a big frog. Isn`t it interesting? Leave us a comment!!
Maria talked about her family and the things she likes doing. Did you know she practises ballet and artistic gymnastics? Incredible special day Mary!! We loved it!!
We started reading a new story: “I Met Ted”. It is a story about a small caterpillar and a frog. So we are collecting information about the cycle of these two animals, the tadpole and the caterpillar. Here we share a video … Continue reading
We love listening to new stories in Junior 1. This time, it is about a small caterpillar that eats soooooo much that grows into a beautiful butterfly. Listen to the story and enjoy as much as we did!
Surprise! We have been working with the rules of the classroom. We use them every day to work in class.