Instead of talking about his family and favourite things, Felix decided to make his special day about something he likes a lot: pirates. He told us lots of interesting stuff about pirates. We got to know that there were different kinds of ships, some were small and others were big. We also learnt that there were treasure islands and to get there pirates needed a treasure map.
Next, Felix showed us a very nice treasure map he made himself and, do you know what? He even brought the treasure: chocolate coins. Incredible Felix!! Hats off to you!!
LATEST NEWS …
- TO BE CONTINUED…. December 22, 2014
- THE WIZARD OF OZ!! December 11, 2014
- THE WIZARD OF OZ November 29, 2014
- WELCOME TO OUR ZOO!!!! October 18, 2014
- GAME TIME!! September 30, 2014
- CONCERT 2014!!! September 30, 2014
- HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES AND TOES! September 15, 2014
- PLANTS August 24, 2014
- FRANCO`S SPECIAL DAY August 24, 2014
- PANCHI`S SPECIAL DAY August 24, 2014
Our work in 2013
https://junior1.cumbresblogs.com/ by docentes y alumnos de Junior1 del Colegio LasCumbres is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 4.0 Internacional License.